Thursday, May 14, 2009

Brief Update

I have almost too many places to express myself in writing these days. The urge to write a personal blog (this one) has been mostly fulfilled by my private journal recently. I have some photos from events that I will post and share.

In the meantime, a brief update of my life:

I have started studying, a little, for the CPA exam. I am now writing TWO blogs about experiences related to that, and school, and stuff. One of them is my own domain, and is my original blog. The other is on a financial blogging community, which gets a lot more traffic. I only have about 3 posts up there now, but so far it's going pretty well. I am managing to write two blogs about essentially the same topic without repeating myself too much.

I have been having a lot of luck lately. I want to express my recognition and thankfulness for this, although I'm not really sure to whom/what to express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment